Cato, the cloud-native carrier, provides the only secure managed SD-WAN service built with the global reach, self-service, and agility of the cloud. Cato replaces MPLS and multiple networking and security point solutions with a converged WAN transformation platform built for the digital business. Using Cato, customers easily migrate from MPLS to SD-WAN, improve global connectivity to on-premises and cloud applications, enable secure branch Internet access everywhere, and securely and optimally integrate cloud datacenters and mobile users into the network.
- Cato Global Private Backbone: A global, geographically distributed, SLA-backed network of PoPs, interconnected by multiple tier-1 carriers. The backbone’s cloud-native software provides global routing optimization,
self-healing capabilities, WAN optimization for maximum end-to-end throughput, and full encryption.
- Cato Security as a Service: A fully managed suite of enterprise-grade and agile network security capabilities, directly built into the Cato Global Private Backbone. Current services include a next-gen firewall/VPN, Secure Web Gateway, Advanced Threat Prevention, Cloud and Mobile Access Protection, and a Managed Threat Detection and Response service.
- Cato Edge SD-WAN (“Cato Socket”): a WAN edge appliance that connects physical locations to Cato Cloud, and between edge devices, over any last mile transport (Internet, MPLS, 4G/LTE). The Cato Socket provides application-based policy-based routing and packet loss mitigation, driven by quality of service policies and provider link performance, packet loss, and jitter.
- Cato Cloud and Mobility Solutions: Cato easily and securely integrates cloud data centers and mobile users into the network. Cloud datacenters are securely connected via an agentless configuration, and mobile devices using a Cato Client for laptops, smartphones, and tablets, or clientless browser access options.
- Cato Service Management: Cato provides customers with a self-service management application for analytics and configuration. If applicable, Cato or its partners offer managed service options including site deployment, last-mile monitoring, and configuration of network and security policy changes.
Download these fabulous resources to get more information on Cato Networks’ products and services
These videos offer you more information on Cato Networks’ products and services