Discover unknowns and investigate threats with RiskIQ.
RiskIQ is the leader in digital threat management, providing the most comprehensive discovery, intelligence, and mitigation of threats associated with an organization’s digital presence. RiskIQ allows enterprises to gain unified insight and control over web, social, and mobile exposures. Their platform combines advanced internet data reconnaissance and analytics to expedite investigations, understand attack surfaces, assess risk, and take action against digital threats.
- Enables an organisation to gain visibility and control of their Internet-facing digital assets to proactively reduce the risk associated with their attack surface.
- Security teams gain full visibility of their Internet exposed digital assets
- Weaknesses and risks can be proactively addressed to harden the attack surface
- Active insights to drive more comprehensive penetration testing and vulnerability scanning programmes.
- Customer Journeys can be added to ensure that the most vulnerable pages are continually monitored. This can even involve logging in and completing purchases if required.
- The leading threat infrastructure analysis tool, used by over 80,000 security researchers worldwide to accelerate investigations and proactively eliminate threats.
- Senior security researchers can dramatically reduce the time per investigation enabling them to investigate more security events per day
- Junior analysts can become productive quickly as PassiveTotal does much of the research “heavy lifting”
- Research teams can work collaboratively across time zones on the same investigation
- API access to rich RiskIQ data to automatically enrich security alerts and events, and automatically provide information to orchestration platforms for proactive blocking of digital threats.
- Enrich data from security incidents, events, or research projects to gain a deeper understanding or context of a threat.
- Better threat hunting by filtering down a large set of data to known malicious activity
- Proactive blocking through the ingestion of content into blocking systems such as firewalls, DNS servers, or proxies.
Download these resources to get more information on RiskIQ products and services
View these resources to get more information on RiskIQ products and services